Monday 14 May 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #2



All credit to Should be reading who created this meme =)
How it works:
Basically all you do is grab your current read, open it up onto a random page and share two sentences(teasers)from the page.. be sure not to include any spoilers!

Yay It’s time for Teaser Tuesday! And honestly it couldn’t have come at a better time. I’m currently reading City of Lost Souls and so far so good. In order to get into the mood for this meme I threw my book down so it could open up randomly onto a page.. Don’t worry guys I threw it on to my bed couldn’t risk any damage to my CoLS!
My Teasers:

‘Mascara was smudges all around Izzy’s eyes, which should make her look like a racoon but just made her look like a French film star instead.’

‘Even the warmth of Isabelle’s shoulder next to hers couldn’t melt the ice in her veins.’

Well there you go! For those of you who haven’t read CoLS yet this will be a cool little teaser, and those who have will know the quotes are from early on in the book- more specifically page 7.


I'd love to hear your opinion on this book in the comments below! Much appreciated =)

No comments:

Post a Comment