Friday 18 May 2012

Feature&Follow #3


                        Feature and Follow Friday is a blog-hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read
So this week the question was:


Summer break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading and relax?


I would say the perfect vacation spot would be anywhere with a beach and lots of sun! The cherry on the top would be if there was a barbecue there too! 
Lucky for me in less than a months time I shall be heading off to my dream vacation for reading to sunny Dubai! =D
I'm mega excited!!! I have been before but it was about 5  years ago now and I've heard Dubai has changed a LOT since then.
I am packing a lot of books and probably taking an E-reader with me though I haven't got one yet. I've not brought my holiday reads yet so if you have any recommendations I would love to hear them!


What would be your dream vacation? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment